Starbuds Corporate – Commerce City, CO 01/2018- 08/2018
Digital Marketing Intern
- Research and implement SEO strategy
- Analyze current SEO efforts and create SEO copy
- Help with the creation and implementation of a Cannabis Social Media Marketing handbook
- Assist with the general management and maintenance of corporate website and as well as digital review platforms and digital advertising platforms
- Contribute to website development and social media content
- Creating content and design of customer newsletters
Pick Your Plum – Layton, UT 01/2017- 08/2018
E-Commerce and SEO Specialist
- Implemented Amazon, Google Adwords campaign, and Click Funnels e-commerce platform
- Cut cost-per-acquisition by 40%, while growth conversion 2x
- Provided email campaign, Groupon campaign, marketing strategies, and web design for new product line.
- Provided key analytics reporting on weekly and monthly in regards to ecommerce and conversion tracking for www.personalizedgifts2.com and www.personalizedfabric2.com.
- Developed Google analytics reporting and analysis for personalizedgifts2.com and social media.
- Executed Keyword research and expansion through Google Ad words
- Established and Format successful SEO keywords and phrases
- Provide copy and promote product, which resulted in a 30% increase of Amazon sales edit product imagery for accurate display and customization options on Adobe Photoshop
P & R Discounts – Jermyn, PA 01/2015- 07/2016
- Develop and manage online marketing campaigns and local print advertising buys to effectively drive brand awareness.
- Constructed weekly email campaigns through Mailchimp.
- Compile content and manage communication for Instagram and Facebook to grow following and market new product arrivals and store events.
- Plan and execute sales incentives such as monthly giveaways and daily sales to increase store traffic and online social media engagement.
- Successfully increased social media growth by 35% each month.
- Designated as the sole voice to online customer inquires or complaints and give after-sales support when requested.
Besta Cork – Jessup, PA 05/2013- 01/2015
- Established business-to-business connections to increase sales and partnerships.
- Secured sponsorship with nation-wide companies and partnering with foreign companies to expand business opportunities.
- Developed and executed marketing plans.
- Created connections with key editors in print and broadcast to garner press coverage.
- Constructed and managed yearly budget plan, oversaw weekly check reconciliation, accounts receivable, and accounts payable operations.
Rapid Pallet – Jermyn, PA 01/2010- 05/2016
- Responsible for the development and implementation of payroll operations policies to ensure that all employees are in compliance. Conducted training for all employees, supervisors and managers on processes related to the time-entry system.
- Directly supervise forty-two employees in the payroll department to ensure that all systems are functioning properly and that payroll is adequately distributed.
- Successfully created, reviewed, and distributed various payroll reports to support financial projections.
Keystone College, La Plume, PA May 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Entrepreneurship
- TEFL Certified, Wordpress, Basic HTML, Basic CCS, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- 1st Place Award title in the Great Valley Technology Alliance Business Plan Competition
- 3rd place in the Entrepreneur Institute Business Plan Competition
- WNEPTV, ECTV, The Scranton Times, The Valley Advantage, Momentum Magazine, Keystone College News, and Keystone College Success Story for Business Plan Competitions.