We are looking for teachers wanting to begin teaching in China or who are looking for new contracts. We have over 148 positions to be filled over the next few months.
Visit us at: http://www.horizoneslchina.com
to see all our jobs, Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Skype Us on: lynn.horizon
Jiangxi is a southern province of the People's Republic of China, spanning from the banks of the Yangtze River in the north into hillier areas in the south.
The name of the province does not mean "west of the Yangtze" as a literal reading would imply, but originated as a contraction of "Jiangnan Xi" ( "West Jiangnan", or more literally "the west of the south of the Yangtze"). The name was coined when Jiangnan ("south of the Yangtze") Circuit was split into western and eastern halves during the Tang Dynasty. The short name for Jiangxi is Gan, for the Gan River.
- Location Nanchang JIANGXI –Private Training School - Adults -(Ref #: JXNC-07)
- Salary: 7500 RMB
- Workload: 25hrs teaching+office hrs
- Accommodation: 1500RMB housing allowance
- Start Date: Nov.2012
- Native English Speaker from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand
- University Degree or Higher
- Energetic Individuals
- Experience preferred but not required
- Current Resume, Stating your Nationality of origin
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, looking for a new position or thinking about starting one in the future, email at:
We know that our teachers take comfort in dealing with foreigners when obtaining a position in China, as we understand what is important to you and what simply won't do.
Hear from you soon.
To Edit or Delete this posting: