TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
On-site and Online English (Business) Language Trainers in Germany
LearnShip Networks GmbH is one of Europe’s leading on-line language schools specializing in live instruction, connecting students and trainers all over the world. Due to our expanding operations and increased consumer demand, we are in search of language training professionals to join our international team and deliver on-site courses to our corporate clients. Additionally, our trainers will have the flexibility and comfort of working from their own homes/offices through our state-of-the-art Virtual Classroom.
We are currently seeking English language trainers in or near all the major towns and cities of Germany:
- Nordrhein-Westfalen: (Paderborn, Bonn, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Essen)
- Bayern: (Munich, Nürnberg, Würzburg, Regensburg)
- Baden-Württemberg: (Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Heidelberg)
- Hessen: (Frankfurt, Kassel, Wiesbaden, Mainz)
- Saxony: (Dresden, Leipzig)
Applicants should be able to devote a minimum of 15 hours of availability per week, preferably at least 3 -5 consecutive hours on weekday mornings and/or afternoons (i.e. Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM Central European Time - CET).
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• All applicants must be a native speaker of English with native intonation, accent, and pronunciation.
• Must be willing to teach at our clients’ corporate premises and online through our Virtual Classroom. *Travel is required
• Applicants should be willing to teach adults with all levels of English proficiency – from beginner to advanced (A1-C2 on the Common European Framework scale).
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification and/or University Qualifications* *Experience in other professions will be considered (i.e.: trade, finance, legal, etc.)
• Applicants must have a minimum of 15 hours/week of availability Monday-Friday (additional availability on weekends would be desirable)
• Comfortable with using technology and the internet
• Energetic and highly-motivated
• Friendly, outgoing personality
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
• Experience in teaching English/Business English
• Intermediate or higher level of proficiency in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, and/or Mandarin Chinese
• Lesson preparation
• Providing lessons for students according to their educational needs
• Assigning students homework and providing feedback
• Fun working atmosphere
• Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule
• An attractive hourly wage
If you are excited about this new, cutting-edge way of language training, please forward your CV/Resume to email@example.com with “On-site English Trainer – (Closest Town/City Name)” in the subject line. Please also note the major town/city that you are closest to in the subject line.
To find out more about LearnShip, please visit our website at http://www.learnship.com.