Are you looking to teach abroad? How about the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Istanbul? Here’s your chance! We are looking to recruit up to 15 EFL teachers for the well-known ISTEK group of schools in Istanbul. Send us your CV, come to interview in London in the first week of July and you could be on your way to a year in Turkey!
The package is very attractive:
• Salary range US$23,5000 to US$29,500 depending on qualifications and experience (paid in Turkish lire, but these are the current equivalent figures).
• Free Housing – including heating
• Health insurance – excluding pre-conditions
• Flights – every year
• Relocation allowance – up to US$500 paid against receipts (also paid in Turkish lire)
• Transport to and from school each school day
• School lunch each school day
• Free Turkish Lessons
This is for one-year, renewable contracts starting on 15 August. You will be located at one of eight centres in Istanbul. There are 4 on the Asian side and 4 on the European side of the city, all in central locations.
Please send your CV to us straightaway, making sure you include the following information:
• where you are based in the UK
• whether you hold a current CRB check
• your qualifications, including first degree and EFL qualification
• a statement of experience (must be at least 2 years’ EFL teaching)
• your availability for interview in London in the first week of July, preferably 2,3 or 4 July
• your availability to take up a one-year contract starting in mid-August
Please be aware you will be teaching English to classes of young Turkish learners as part of their normal school day. The age range is from kindergarten to Grade 12.
You can expect to be present at the school between 8am and 5pm with up to 24 teaching hours a week. Weekend working is not usually required unless there is an occasional PTA meeting.
There are generous holidays including public holidays and a long summer break.
This is a large group of schools with 7,000 pupils in all, and you won’t be lonely. There are 150 EFL teachers across the group and about half of them are international native speakers of English.
Accommodation will not be shared and it will be located in central areas of Istanbul (which is a very big city!)
Job2teach EFL is a leading recruiter of EFL teachers in London and internationally. The interviews for these posts will be conducted in our London offices by a representative of the school who will have full authority to make provisional offers subject to contract.
Please remember, when replying you MUST show that you hold a first degree and recognised EFL qualification, you MUST have at least 2 years’ experience, and you MUST state that you can attend interview in London between 2-4 July. You will NOT be considered if you do not do this. We now look forward to receiving your CV and any covering information you wish to provide.
If you do not hear from us by 28 June, this means you have not been selected for interview.
To Edit or Delete this posting: