Shanghai Pacican Academy is recruiting qualified full-time ESL teachers to teach Pacican English programs in Shanghai commencing September 3rd, 2012.
Pacican specializes in providing English training and professional skill's training. There are more than 100 foreign teachers currently teaching English at Pacican. Pacican has been awarded Five-A Ranking (the highest ranking) as Non-State-owned Non-Manufacturing Organization by Shanghai Municipal Government for two consecutive years already. In addition, Pacican is authorized by the Chinese government to process Foreign Expert Certificate for qualified teachers, the only official certificate to legally authorize a foreigner to be a teacher in China.
A full-time English teacher will teach 26 periods of class every week at select public primary schools and/or secondary schools (35 minutes per period at primary schools and 40 minutes per period at secondary schools). The students are between 7 and 15 years of age. Pacican provides textbooks, teacher¡¯s manuals, flashcards and other teaching materials for the teacher.
1. Native-English speakers without strong regional accent;
2. Bachelor's degree at minimum;
3. Two years of relevant teaching experience or 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate;
4. In good health, no criminal records;
5.Outgoing, having a passion for helping young students to learn and grow, and the ability to adapt to a different social and cultural environment.
1. Monthly salary of RMB12,000 (before tax) depending on the teacher¡¯s background and credentials;
2. Two-way airfare reimbursement for one-year-long contract;
3. Costs for the teacher¡¯s work-related documents (including Foreign Expert Certificate);
4. Monthly transportation allowance while teaching in Shanghai;
5. Pre-job training before the official contract starts. Free accommodations during training;
6. Comprehensive accidental insurance;
7. Paid sick leaves and statutory holidays in China;
8. Performance-based bonus at the end of every semester;
9. A severance bonus upon completion of contract;
10. Free Mandarin classes every week;
11. Arrangement of get-togethers and field trips in- and out-side of Shanghai.
If you are interested in helping Chinese students learn English while experiencing an exotic, vibrant, cosmopolitan life, please send your cover-letter, updated resume, copies of degree / certificate and a copy of your passport photo page to:
Shanghai Pacican Academy
321 Tang Gu Road
Fax: (++86 21) 6324 3784
To Edit or Delete this posting: