English College Poland is a reputable, private language school based in Radom area in the centre of POLAND with easy access to the biggest attractions of the country. The school was founded in 1995 and now we operate in 5 centres: Radom, Kozienice, Ilza, Zwolen and Pionki.
We are currently looking for EFL teachers who :
* are very creative and extremely enthusiastic about teaching
* are able to teach all ages from kindergarten to adults students
* have extrovert personality and are always positive about teaching
* are native speakers of English from UK or Ireland holding EU passport. (We also accept application from USA and Canada citizens with clear standard accent)
* hold a degree and a TEFL or TESOL teaching certificate ( minimum 100-hour course)
* have formal classroom experience in EFL/ESL teaching in a similar position
* full time contract to teach mainly school children and teenagers (some adult classes possible) from 26th Sept 2012 to JUNE 7th 2013 (30 business weeks).
* excellent work conditions - very well equipped premises with a rich EFL library, wireless internet, OHPs, interactive whiteboards, audio, video and copying devices,
* classes limited to max. of 10 students
* very competitive local salary paid monthly
* free single accommodation (neat, fully furnished and equipped studio flat located in the city centre)
* contract completion salary of 3000PLN
* teachers outstanding performance award scheme (up to 10% of base salary)
* one month paid holiday within 8-month contract
* free teacher training and development workshops, friendly atmosphere and teacher support throughout the academic year
To apply please email your resume/cv with a photo.
To Edit or Delete this posting: