Bilingual School in Los Cabos, Mexico seeks:
Full time Physics teacher for Jr. High and High School (2012-2013 school year)
Full time Chemistry teacher for Jr. High and High School (2012-2013 school year)
• Science Degree
• Native English speaker
• Experience teaching Jr. High and High School students a plus
• Birth Cerificate and Degree Apostille
• Subjects to teach: Physics/Chemistry
• 30 to 32 hours per week teaching time, 10/8 hours a week for duties, planning and staff meetings. One Saturday a month for Professional Development.
• Daily Schedule 6:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Monday through Friday
• 2 weeks off for December Holidays
• 2 weeks off for Easter Holidays
• Approximate dates for the school year August 6, 2012, to July 7, 2013
Salary and benefits
• $ 12,000.00 pesos, net, per month
• $ 3,000.00 pesos stipend a month
• $ 5,000.00 pesos as help for travel expenses, payable at the end of six months.
• $ 5,000.00 pesos as help for travel expenses, payable at the end of 1 year.
• Medical Insurance
• FM3 Working permit
• Please contact Ana Westall at email@example.com
To Edit or Delete this posting: