TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Excellent teaching positions in Bundang starting in spring/summer 2012
Morgan Recruiting is currently looking for English teachers to teach in an excellent location in Bundang starting this spring and summer 2012. Bundang, which is one of the nicest and most affluent areas. Bundang is located in Seongnam on the Seoul subway line about an hour from downtown Seoul. Bundang is a trendy area to live in close to many cultural attractions.
Students: kindergarten, elementary
Number of positions: 6
Starting: May, June and July 2012
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.4-2.7 million million
Severance: One month severance bonus provided at the end of the contract
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:10
Airfare: Provided (prepaid)
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Number of teachers at the school: 10
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
This is a great school program with a strong reputation, a good work environment and great facilities. We can provide school website links and the contact information for teachers at the school to interested applicants.
If you are interested in applying for one of these position, please submit your resume and photo to email@example.com Applicants are kindly requested to submit a professional looking photo that would be appropriate for a job application.
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan Recruiting Services prides itself on offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support in Korea to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website at http://www.morganrecruiters.com for more information about the services we provide.
* Excellent, well-established programs
* Great locations
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
Follow Morgan Recruiting on Twitter and Facebook. We post job opportunities, part-time work, teaching tips, interview tips and general advice for living and teaching in Korea.
Linkedin Profile: http://kr.linkedin.com/pub/john-morgan/1a/a66/42b
Living/teaching in Korea blog: http://www.tesall.com/teaching-in-south-korea/