SHANGHAI--Full time job 10000RMBY/M ---Start from Sept.
We are looking for teachers wanting to begin teaching in China or who are looking for new contracts. We have over 148 positions to be filled over the next few months.
Visit us at: http://www.horizoneslchina.com
to see all our jobs, Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Skype Us on: tina.horizon OR lynn.horizon
Shanghai is the largest city in China and the largest city proper in the world. After 1990, the economic reforms introduced by Deng Xiaoping resulted in intense re-development and financing in Shanghai, and in 2005 Shanghai became the world's largest cargo port. Shanghai will hold the Expo 2010, the largest event to be held in China since the 2008 Summer Olympics.
The city is a tourist destination renowned for its historical landmarks such as the Bund and City God Temple, its modern and ever-expanding Pudong skyline including the Oriental Pearl Tower. Today, Shanghai is the largest center of commerce and finance in mainland China, and has been described as the "showpiece" of the world's fastest-growing major economy.
- Location: SHANGHAI -Private training school (Ref #: SH-10)
- Salary: 10000 RMB
- Workload: 20 hrs
- Flight: 4000 RMB
- Accomodation: school helps to rent an apartment
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: SHANGHAI -Public Middle School(Ref #: SH-13)-female only
- Salary: 8000-10000 RMB
- Workload: 5 days work a week
- Flight: yes
- Accomodation: yes, fully furnished apartment
- Start Date: Sept.2012
- Position Requirements:
- Native English Speaker from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand
- University Degree or Higher
- Energetic Individuals
- Experience preferred but not required
- Required Documentation:
- Current Resume, Stating your Nationality of origin
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, looking for a new position or thinking about starting one in the future, email at: email@example.com
We know that our teachers take comfort in dealing with foreigners when obtaining a position in China, as we understand what is important to you and what simply won't do.
Hear from you soon.
To Edit or Delete this posting: