TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
- Designing and following a teaching plan.
- Teaching English and organizing teaching activities.
- Work place: kindergarten or training center.
- Student age: 3 to 12 years old.
- Work time(per week): 40 hours; less than 25 hours for classroom time; 2 days off.
- Work location: Guangzhou, Foshan, Beijing, Shenzhen, Dongguan or other possible cities
-Fluent in English with good accent
-Patient, active, easygoing and responsible.
-TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred.
-One-year Employment Contract.
-Able to be on the job ASAP
-Salary and benefits:
- 8000 to 13000 RMB per month after tax.
- Free apartment or housing allowance provided.
- Free airport pick up and free hotel offered during basic training period.
- Bonus after one-year contract completion.
- Paid Chinese public holidays.
If you’re interested in our position, please send your resume, a picture of passport photo page and a self- intro video to my email: Ljaokao@163.com