TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Working hours are less than 35 hours per week. Every foreign teacher works in conjunction with at least a classroom assistant to create and foster an environment of exploration and learning for students. The students' ages range from 3-6 years old, 7-12 years old or 13-18 years old.
1. Creating and delivering English lessons every day to your classes.
2. Planning and executing events for the student body.
3. Overseeing the day-to-day life of students and helping them to develop good life habits.
4. Assisting in curriculum development and planning.
1. A bachelor's degree in any field is acceptable.
2. Teaching experience is required.
3. Passion, excitement, and creativity are necessary.
4. A TESOL/TEFL certification is preferred.
5. We are accepting applicants from English speaking country.
1. 15,000~30,000 RMB/month
2. Housing will be provided
3. Free work visa.
4. Extra Bonus (Annual award will be given at the completion of one's contract.)
Interested candidates please email PDFs of the following documents.
CV along with cover letter
Self-introduction video (or teaching demonstration video)
Diploma and certificates
Police Criminal Record Certificate
Phone Number: 132 0181 9180