EDUA Group is looking for new English teachers!
• Join the biggest educational group in the Czech Republic
• Teach for four language schools - James Cook Languages, Caledonian School, Jipka and Tutor
• Start teaching right away we have plenty of courses to choose from!
• Great opportunity for new as well as experienced teachers
After a successful interview at EDUA Group, you will automatically join our team representing four language schools, James Cook Languages, Caledonian School, Jipka and Tutor.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Teaching in different types of courses - public and in-company courses
• Planning the lessons, helping the students to improve their language skills
• Using the CLT method in teaching, our Academic dept. will help you with this
The benefits are:
• Full-time/part-time schedule tailored to your needs and possibilities
• Possibility to choose from a variety of courses (public, in-company, adults, teenagers, children etc.)
• Full travel pass reimbursement, free language or professional courses (various languages, soft skills training), and other benefits for full-time teachers
• Free Czech lessons held for our teachers
• Assistance in acquiring your first visa for a very reasonable price
• Assistance in acquiring all other necessary permits to work in the Czech Republic (health insurance, housing assistance etc.)
• Regular training sessions and workshops for further teachers development
• Further career opportunities
• Excellent library resources for lesson planning as well as self-study and entertainment
• Teachers rooms with free internet access, printers and copy machines
• Monthly newsletter, official and unofficial parties for teachers, etc.
• Friendly and supportive environment
Become a part of our team if you are:
• Native level English speaker
• TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree
• EU Citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to get them); we also offer professional visa assistance for a very reasonable price!
• Interested in either full-time or part-time schedule
• Flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
• Energetic, reliable and motivated person with up-to-date approach to teaching
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
To Edit or Delete this posting: