TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Jolly Kingdom is a professional Jolly Phonics training center. We teach English through systematic phonics programs to students from K1 to Primary 6 [from 4 to 12]. Our goal is to equip students with a strong foundation in speaking and listening. With small classes you can have a real impact on every student. We teach in a pleasant and joyful way so that kids will learn with fun.
We are looking for:
- a motivated, confident, enthusiastic
- lively English to teach small groups (max. 6 students)
- Good class management skills
- Patient, friendly, positive and passionate about education
- Degree and/or holder of TESOL, TEFL and CELTA would be an advantage
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5-day work; no overtime work (Full Time)
- Paid vacation
- Mandatory Provident Fund
Interested parties, please forward your CVs (with indication of availability and salary expectation) to firstname.lastname@example.org