TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
FREE FLIGHT, ESL teachers are needed in Guangzhou and coastal city Huizhou! 16000-20000 rmb ($2300-$3100) per month + free single apartment + no office hours + weekly free mandarin class! Min requirements: Native speaker + degree
• paid public holidays, paid Christmas day off.
• Primary and Middle School.
• Only Monday to Friday schedule, no more than 24 classes per week, no office hours!
• the free single apartment provided.
• Flight allowance or upfront flight.
• Free hotel stays upon arrival.
• Free meals provided daily on campus.
• Airport pickup, bank set-up, and sim card assistance.
• Work visa application assistance and sponsored legal residence permit.
• Contract renewal appraisal.
• Welcome package and comprehensive arrival orientation.
• Sponsored social events and online mandarin classes.
• Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or
• Bachelor's degree.
• Experienced and non-experienced welcome.
Guangzhou – The City
Guangzhou, a prosperous metropolis full of vigor, the 3rd biggest city in China, is the capital city of Guangdong province located along the south coastline of China. Being an excellent port on the Pearl River navigable to the South China Sea, and with fast accessibility to Hong Kong and Macau.
Huizhou- Coastal city near Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Shen Zhen.
Huizhou is located in the southeast of Guangdong Province; it is one of the ten most livable cities in China which has beautiful sea and sandy beach.
How to apply
If you are interested, please contact me with a resume and Self-introduction video to arrange an interview.