TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
My name is Maria from ESL Consulting (http://www.seoulesl.com). Established in 2005, ESL consulting (also known as SeoulESL, China ESL) is a Seoul based English teacher recruitment company and we have placed over 3000 happy native English teachers for public and private English schools across Korea and China.
If you would like to travel while gaining internatinall exeriencece, teaching English abroad is a wonderful way to develop both professionally and personally.
Our experaiced professional recruiters are here to help you from the first step to your arrival in Korea or China safe and our service is completely free.
Please review the public school teaching information in China below and if you are interested in, send us your resume to email@example.com for further progress.
If you are not interested in a public school teaching position and looking for something else, we also have other various teaching opportunities such as teaching kindergarteners or adults so just let us know your job preferences, and we are here to help you.
*Public school (Primary/Middle/High school)
Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan etc.
- Starting date: Fall/ Spring –spanning across the year
- Teaching Age group: Primary/Middle/High school students
- Class size: 40-60 per class
- Teaching hours: ≤ 20hours per week
- Working Hours: Mon.-Fri. ≤ 40hours per week
- Salary: 10,000~18,000 RMB per month (negotiable)
- Benefits: Paid upfront flight OR Flight Allowance: 5,000 RMB, Legal work visa, Residence permit, Medical insurance, One-month holidays + Chines national holidays off, 6,000 RMB Renewal Bonus, 3,000 RMB housing allowance, Airport Pickup, Weekly Chinese Lesson, Sponsored Cultural Events & Activities
We look forward to hearing from you.