TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Treepat Kindergarten is located in Khiriatthanikhom District, Suratthani Province, the biggest province in Southern Thailand. Our school is in a small-town, rural, tropical area and close to Khao Sok National Park (50 km), Ratchaprapha Dam (25 km), Koh Samui & Ko Pha Ngan Islands (Ferry Port 80 km). In this town you can experience authentic Thai culture that has been untainted by tourism, a place where you can feel special and respected in a peaceful town surrounded by natural beauty (there are many beautiful palm tree and rubber tree farms, as well as huge rivers).
The school is looking for 2 native level English teachers who enjoy a friendly small town atmosphere. We would like teachers who can coach sports, teach arts and crafts, and assist in local Thai cultural activities. These will be offered as part of your program and we would like teachers who love to nurture kindergarten age kids.
The main details of the hiring contract are below:
• Native-level English Speakers only.
• Priority will be given to couples.
• Bachelor Degree in any field, and experience leading pre-school activities including sport coaching, understands pre-school behavior, adaptable, and can connect with children.
• Candidates with experience teaching students aged 2-6 years old will be given priority.
Main details in hiring contract
1. Hiring contract 1 year, to be started on 15th May 2019 – 15th May 2020
2. Salary 30,000 Baht/month (tax paid by school)
3. Non B. visa & work permit document / 50% fee supported by school.
4. School can support documents to do Non B visa before candidates come to Thailand.
5. Accommodation provided by school.
6. Teacher accommodation is a 1 minute walk to the school. Accommodation is fully furnished.
(Air con, microwave, fridge, water heater are provided, electricity & water bills paid by teacher)
7. School time 7:45 am – 4:00pm
• Working hours 26 hours/ week Monday to Friday
• 11:00-12:00 Lunch time
• 2:30-3:00 Short break
8. Public holiday 13 days/year (avg. 1 day / month).
9. Vacation in September and March, 7 days each (fully paid).
10. High speed Wi-Fi at home, can be installed later & bill paid by teacher.
Contact person: Hiring Mgr, Ken-091-5646065,