TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
I'm glad to have you here. My name's Wily, and I'm the Resources Director at Wiz.Biz Resources in China. We would like to talk with you about possibly joining University/Public School/Private School/International School/Language Institution/Kindergarten in China, We have a big team with many clients recruitment request. So if you are the ones we are looking for, please feel free to let us know:
What We Have:
-Montesorri Kindergarten is looking for 2-3 ESL Teachers in Ningbo. Works Starts from Aug.2019 -
Guanghua Qidi Education Group is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Ningbo.Work Starts ASAP.
-Tom English is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Xian.Works Starts ASAP.
-Shane English is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Shanghai.Work Starts from September.2019
-Shang English is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Ningbo.Work Starts ASAP.
-Combridge English is looking for 4 ESL Teacher in Ningbo.Work Starts ASAP.
-Learning English is looking for 4 ESL Teacher in Shanghai & Jiangsu.Work Starts from September.2019
-EF is looking for ESL Teachers in Ningbo,Shanghai&Beijing.Work Starts ASAP.
-ETONWALL English School is looking for 2 ESL Teachers in Ningbo, Work Starts from June.2019
What We Offer:
- Guarantee: Legal Work Visa, Foreign Expert Certificate, Residence Permit, and Health Insurance.
- Salary: 15,000 RMB+ monthly, plus bonus.
- Career Advancement: On-going training and education support as well as promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: Airport pickup. High quality daily support. Staff activities. Annual Party.
- Accommodation: Negotiated, if excluded, there will be Welfare Officer help you to locate an apartment. if necessary, there will be interest free startup loans to pay for initial rent and commodities you might need.
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week = teaching hours+plus planning hours.
- Time Off / Holidays: Chinese paid national holidays and Anuual Leave. Two consecutive days off every week. Who We Want:
- Friendly folks who are ready for fun and adventure. Caring for children,which is most important.Responsible and Enjoyable with Team and Work,
- Native English Speakers with Nationality of USA/UK/CANADA/IRELAND/ AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND.
- Authenicated 4 Years bachelor degree,TEFL/TESOL Certification and Clear Background Check are requested.
- Teaching Experience will be preferred.
If you've interest, can you get back in touch and let us know some general times that youre available in following week? Ill arrange an interview for you with one of the academic managers. Please also confirm your current location so I can work out the time difference.
WIZ.BIZ RESOURCES | WWW.WIZBIZ.LTD
E: email@example.com（Skype) | M: 008615968442003 (Wechat)
L: A304, Unit 2 of Xindushi Buluo, Gelan Yuntian
1327 Tiantong Rd, Yinzhou Dist. Ningbo 315010, China