TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Classroom EFL Teachers Needed for Chengdu, China in September 2019
GA Education runs 40 kindergartens, throughout Chengdu in Sichuan province China. We currently employ over 70 foreign teachers and are the only private school to be rated with 5 stars for foreign teacher management in Chengdu.
We have an excellent reputation for treating our foreign teachers well and on average our teachers stay for 3 years and sometimes up to 12 years.
If you are looking for a great job in a modern city brimming with unique Chinese culture and flavor, a relaxed and friendly yet professional working environment, and the most adorable kids in China you should consider contacting us.
We are looking for English language teachers to stay with one kindergarten class in the morning and then switch to a different kindergarten class for the afternoon, within the same school.
Salary for regular ESL position: 15,000-17,000 RMB/mth (depending on experience)
Salary for classroom based ESL teacher: 16,000 – 18,000RMB/mth (depending on experience)
Start date: September 2019
Other parts of our offer:
– Absolutely no evening or weekend work (Mon-Fri only)
– Private accommodation complete with all basic living necessities.
- 4,000 RMB arrival bonus to help your settling in process.
- 3,000 RMB document reimbursement for authentication
- 8,000 RMB contract completion bonus
– All FULLY LEGAL visas, foreign experts certificate, residence permit etc.
– All Chinese holidays, spring festival holiday and 3 days for Christmas
– A highly organized and professional teaching curriculum
* Applicants from English as primary language countries only
* University degree in any subject
* MUST have at least 2-3 years full-time work experience in any profession but preferably teaching
* Some experience with children and preferably teaching preschool and kindergarten age (especially for homeroom position).
* Lively and cheerful personality
* Professional work ethic
* Responsible and safety conscious
* Loves children
* Willing to learn
* Must be able to provide criminal background check if necessary.
If you love kids and think you fit the bill we would love to hear from you.
We do not accept applications without some form of personalized introductory email or from emails with multiple recipients.
On the application please state whether you are looking for full-time or part-time positions.
Please include ALL the following documentation that you can
1) Resume/CV – the resume should include: name, address and telephone in home country (not China); Nationality; Date of birth; Place of birth; Employment history (positions, periods of employment including year AND MONTH); Education (final qualification, university, country, and dates including year AND MONTH)
2) Degree certificate – scan of your highest education certificate
3) ESL Teaching Certification – scan of your teaching certificate (if available)
4) Passport scan - you may blank out the photo and other personal information but we need to see expiration date, country and place of birth to ensure you are eligible for foreign expert certification using that passport
We DO NOT accept applications from countries where English is not the first
Other contact info:
Tel (Mon-Fri): +86 028-85199369
Website (in Chinese): http://www.61bb.com
Website (in English): http://www.ga-education.com/