TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
The most beautiful city of Russia. Good salary and full support programme including:
- free public transport,
- health insurance,
- visa support,
- paid induction and holidays,
- Russian lessons etc.
Details of Position
Windsor English Language School is a friendly, independent establishment, looking for native level EFL teachers to work in our schools in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, business and content-based courses in a range of subjects.
- Native speaker of English from the UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada.
- Recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- University degree.
- From 1 year EFL teaching experience including teaching kids, IELTS preparation.
Salary and Benefits
Typical remuneration package includes the following:
- Monthly salary starting from
65 000 rubles net to 90 000 rubles net.
(120 academic hours)
- Official employment (including proceeding Tax and Pension certificates)
- Accommodation support. We will help you to look for a flat and deal with the landlord when signing the agreement.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card for public transport.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period.
- Paid holidays.
- Full academic support and continued professional development.
- Company's support in becoming an IELTS examiner.
- Extensive library - online and in schools
- Free Russian lessons.
- Free Internet access in the schools; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional)
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our website.
Feel free to contact us and leave your contact details as well.
Email - email@example.com