TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
We are hiring ESL teachers for our partners in China, who are language centers founded 10 years ago with 100+ branches in 20 cities with 350 teaching staff. They are highly reputable, well-established, and employ many expatriate teachers.
Teaching 20 hours per week.
Salary: up to £2700 ($3500) per month.
• Choose to teach adults or children.
• Flight Allowance.
• Free hotel at beginning of contract and help finding apartment.
• Many bonuses.
• Around 4 weeks paid leave.
• Airport pickup and full induction and training provided.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Advancement opportunities throughout the company.
• Regular social events.
• Native English speaker from: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
• Bachelor's degree.
• TEFL certificate (if no previous experience).
• Experienced and non-experienced welcome.
• Maximum age is 55 due to work visa restrictions.
Please send your CV, copy of your passport page, and education certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us on Skype (rgt_recruit) any time 24/7 for a chat.