TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
SKYROCKET - English Space for Kids!
We are the only tuition school in Thailand who combine the best English curriculum endorsed by Cambridge English YLE (Young Learners) with the education technology created by global leading technology company.
We are looking for both full-time and part-time Native English teachers to start immediately.
- The monthly salary of full-time positions start from 35,000 Baht/month
- The hourly rate for part time positions starts from 650 Baht/hour
- Visa and work permit provided (full-time positions only)
- Maximum of 10 students per class
- Teaching Assistants in each class
- Native English Speakers only
- Male or Female, age 25-40 years
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Hold a teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL), or equivalent
- 1-2 years teaching experience in Kindergarten or Tuition school is a bonus
- Currently reside in Thailand
- Thai police clearance certificate
Working with us, you’ll join a great team ranging from newly qualified teachers to highly experienced teachers. Ongoing training and development will be given to you, plus you will benefit from the support of our Head Teacher.
As a team member your responsibilities will include:
- Teaching children at all levels in group and private settings
- Giving regular feedback on students to parents regarding their child’s development
- Contributing your ideas and experience as part of our continued commitment to improving the program (this includes creating and researching age-appropriate materials, planning lessons, and reevaluating and adapting existing materials)
- Keeping close communication with other team members
- Participating in school-related activities (camps, holiday parties, etc.)
If you are a serious teacher who wants to make a significant impact on our students, or if you require further information about our school, then please send contact details, a CV/Resume and recent photo to:
SkyRocket is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of the company's recruitment process the successful candidate will undergo background checks.