TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
We are currently looking for a full-time teacher for our English language kindergarten in Tong Zhou. We are a high-quality institution run by a friendly and supportive team of Australian, Canadian and Chinese education professionals. We would prefer a native speaker from the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia or South Africa. Teaching experience preferred but not necessary. We provide teacher training.
Full-time Job Description:
1. Teach a small class of children an English-language kindergarten curriculum with the help of a Chinese Teaching Assistant.
2. 25 teaching hours per week plus 5 to 10 office hours.
3. Full curriculum and teaching materials provided - no prep time required.
4. 1-year contract with an initial 1-month probation period.
5. 6 weeks holiday per year.
Full-time Benefit Package:
1. 23,000 25,000RMB per month after tax (depending on experience and qualifications), paid monthly (on the 15th of the following month).
2. If you wish to take on extra classes in addition to your set schedule, we offer 200 RMB per hour.
3. Assistance with finding and procuring rental housing – we can provide free temporary accommodation until you find a suitable apartment.
4. Working (Z) visa provided.
5. Training and close support from Western and Chinese staff.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to the following email address. We will be happy to arrange an interview in person or online as convenient.
Mob: 138 1067 7787