TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Why teach with us?
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. With over 45 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly 450 centers in over 27 countries in North Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. China is our largest network, with 75 schools spread across 11 major cities.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning. We are searching for committed professionals wanting to work in a fast-paced and student-centered environment. If you’re looking for an organization that offers career opportunities and advancement; then we are a fit for you.
Salary and Benefits
* Teachers receive competitive salary and generous monthly and year-end bonuses
* Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus available in select cities
* Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
* Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Average classroom size is 1:4
* Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management
* NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
* Premiums offered for online teachers, business English teachers
* Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
* 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter
* Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in