TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
We are Beijing HYZD International Education Consulting Co.,ltd, an institution cooperating with Chaoyang public schools. We have a team with over 150 foreign teachers teaching in the public schools of Chaoyang District,Beijing. We are in the procedure of recruiting English teachers for the Autumn semester now. Please check more details as the following.
Position: Public School English Teacher/ NO OFFICE HOURS REQUIRED
Start time: 1st Sep 2018
School Type: Elementary school/ Junior Middle school/Senior Middle school
School location: Chaoyang District, Beijing
Workdays: Mon to Fri, WEEKENDS OFF
Workload：20-25 lessons a week with each lesson 40-45 minutes.
- Base Salary: Different from 15000RMB to 20000RMB/monthly based on the teachers' qualification and teaching hours.
- Bonus: 10000RMB contract completion bonus.
- Paid Chinese government holidays.
- Paid summer and winter holiday ( approximately 12 weeks combined)
- Working Visa provided with work permit certificate
- Medical and social Insurance provided.
- Meal: Normally, free meals at the school cafeteria.
- Airport pick-up, one week free hotel stay and accommodation assistance.
- Free public Chinese lesson offered once a week ( Basic level).
- Native English Speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
- BA degree or above
- Majored in Education/English or have a teaching certificate
--English teaching experience is highly preferred
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm for teaching
This is the gist of our offer, please contact me for further details. If you are interested and can meet our requirements, please send me your recent resume with a photo, copies of your passport and supporting certificates. Thank you.
Please contact the following to learn more details
Contact Person: Linda
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: (0086)135 2125 4150