TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Kingsbridge Education (http://www.kbgcsh.com/) is looking to hire ESL teachers for the upcoming school semester in September for Primary, Middle, and/or High School in Shanghai. WE ARE NOT AN AGENT - WE ARE A DIRECT EMPLOYER and… legally licensed for B level work permits and visas.
Working Environment & Responsibility:
• Teach English to primary, middle and/or high school students
• Able to give high quality lessons
• Teaching material will be provided by us but you need to review the materials and prepare for lessons
• Willing to communicate with other teachers in the schools about teaching methods and course design.
Detailed Job Description:
• Working Hours: during normal school hours Monday to Friday; 30 work hours per week which includes 21 teaching hours (35-40 min for each class) and 9 hours of lesson prep and school activities; Weekends are off
• Start Date: End of August
• Working Venue: Shanghai
Salary and benefits
• 18-22k per month plus work visa, medical insurance allowance, attendance bonuses, and travel reimbursement, winter holiday plus government holiday pay.
• Bachelor Degree or above
• Only Native English Speakers from Canada, UK, U.S, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, and New Zealand to conform with Chinese Work Permit regulations
• Candidates with teaching experience
• TESOL/TEFL certificate (or equivalent ) is preferred
• Healthy and No criminal record
If you are interested and qualify, MUST send:
• Resume (CV)
(Don’t send anything else unless we ask for it, we don't want your videos)