Suzhou Foreign Language School Xiangcheng Campus is a brand new branch campus of Suzhou Foreign Language School in Suzhou, China, about 30 minutes to an hour from Shanghai. Suzhou has a large expat community, and has all of the amenities an expat would want without having to deal with the craziness and congestion of Shanghai.
- Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Students’ Age: Primary (1-4), Kindergarten (2-6 years old) age groups
- Working Hours: 20-25 teaching periods/week for ESL teachers. Homeroom teachers stay with their class 8:00-4:30 with a lunch break. (School is open Monday-Friday)
- Plan a program that helps each student achieve learning objectives and curriculum goals.
- Provide constructive feedback to parents/guardians
- Create a positive and appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 15000 to 20000 RMB per month
- Housing reimbursement: 2000 RMB after tax per month
- Paid Holidays: Paid during Chinese New Year and during Summer Holiday (if contract is re-signed for another academic year)
- Flight reimbursement: 10000 RMB
- Visa: Working Visa
- Training: Regular IB Training
- Medical and Accident Insurance
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Native English Speakers
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Between 22 and 45 yrs old
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
- 1 year teaching experience
- Non-criminal background check (notarized)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, love kids and enjoy teaching
To Edit or Delete this posting: