TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Join our TEAM in Xi'an!
Are you looking for a unique opportunity in China? Are you tired of putting in hard work and having nothing to show for it, with no chance of advancement? Are you energetic, serious about teaching and waiting for that "right" chance to come along?
If so, this could be just what you've been waiting for!
We are a small, growing training school located in Xi'an and we are looking for the right candidate to join our team. For the right candidate, you could eventually grow into a management/training position with a salary up to 20,000 RMB.
Your starting benefits package:
* 10,000-12,000RMB+ per month, based on qualifications
* Z-visa provided
* End of contract bonus of 7,000 RMB
* 8 weeks vacation (Christmas, Spring Festival, Summer Holiday)
* Fun holiday parties with bonuses
* Airport pick-up on arrival
* Paid 2 weeks training
* Curriculum provided
* Stable location
* Help finding the perfect apartment nearby
You MUST be:
* Energetic and open-minded
* Serious about teaching
* Available 5 days a week, Wednesday - Friday from 5-9, and Saturday and Sunday for 6 hours each. This is not meant to be a "side job", we are looking for someone who can dedicate their full energy and effort to being part of something special.
* Willing to teach kindergarten, primary school, and middle school students
* From the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.
* A college graduate
* Between 25-40 years old
If any of these do not describe you, this job is not what you are looking for.
The environment is very relaxed, flexible, and free-flowing with curriculum provided. The students are from age 4 to about age 12, and there will never be more than 12 students in a classroom at a time. There is a certain standard teachers must adhere to, but there is also room for the teachers to let their own individual traits shine through. We will never try to exploit you or tell you one thing and turn around and demand something else. We want you to be part of our TEAM, not just an employee. We treat all team members with care and respect and want this to be a rewarding experience for all who join us, even if only for a year (but hopefully longer!).
Send us an email at email@example.com with the following:
This is a unique opportunity, and as such we are looking for a unique candidate. If this is you, then by all means send us an email and let's talk! To prove you read this full ad, please put "The sea was full of angry monkeys." somewhere in your application email.
Hope to hear from you!