TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Korvia Consulting is one of the largest and most trusted public school teacher placement agencies in South Korea. Since 2006, Korvia has offered teachers continual support from initial application, to their first day of school, to their final day in South Korea. Korvia is also one of the few agencies to be located in the nation's capital of Seoul allowing us uninterrupted communication as well as access to some of the best positions available.
Korvia works directly with the Korean government as well as education offices around the country and are an OFFICIAL PARTNER of the EPIK, GEPIK, and GOE programs.
1. Airfare Provided
2. Medical Insurance / National Pension Covered
3. Severance Pay
4. Settlement Allowance
5. Renewal Allowance
6. Paid Vacation + National Holidays
7. Fully-furnished Single Housing Provided
8. Income Tax Exemption (US, AU, NZ, UK, SA citizens only)
9. Orientation before Placement
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
1. Be a citizen of one of the 7 native English speaking countries
(USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand)
2. Hold a 3-4 year Bachelor's Degree in any field
3. Have NO Criminal Record (Misdemeanors or felonies)
Fill out your online application on the link below.