TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
THE WORLD HAS GONE GLOBAL – HAVE YOU?
Ever dreamt of living and working overseas? Not sure what options are available?
Why not teach English as a Second Language? It’s easier than you think!
Here at HESS, we specialize in working with new and experienced teachers alike. No matter your previous work background or study specialization, we can teach you how to make a full-time income working as an English Teacher.
Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is the largest and most recognized private language school in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers in 180+ HESS schools across Asia - including Taiwan, China, South Korea and Singapore. Our staff has more than 30 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you. At HESS, you'll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organization. We are not a recruitment agency, and we do not charge any fees.
1. Taiwan - Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nationwide
2. Korea - Seoul
3. China - Shanghai, Tianjin, WuXi
4. Singapore WHAT SETS HESS APART?
There are many options for teaching English overseas, so it’s important to do your research on what each school has to offer. At HESS, we provide:
• Teacher Training: 10-days of orientation training in Taipei followed by 1-2 weeks of observations at your branch ensure that you’re up to the task of leading your students.
• Free TEFL Certification: Earn your HESS TEFL Certificate while you teach.
• Teaching Curriculum Provided: Don't worry - we publish our own materials and provide you with the teacher's guides. Your lesson plans are already laid out for you.
Pay & Benefits:
• Competitive Starting Pay: $580-620 NTD/hour based on experience and qualifications.
• Year-End Bonuses: 2nd year NTD $15,000, 3rd year NTD $20,000, 4th year and afterwards NTD $30,000.
• Guaranteed Hours: We always guarantee your minimum salary, but you are flexible to earn more.
• Flexible Time Off: Your vacation time is not tied to the school's semester schedule. Take time-off whenever you need it.
• Save AND Travel: Teaching with HESS, you will earn enough money to save, but also have enough left over to explore Asia.
• Advancement Opportunities: HESS is a large company with lots of opportunities beyond teaching both in managerial and administrative positions.
• Finding An Apartment: Your branch will help you to find housing that fits your personal needs - whether it’s living alone or with another HESS teacher, your branch has you covered.
• Documentation Assistance: We will help you collect documents and apply for your work permit on your behalf.
• Interest-Free Start-up Loan: $1,000 USD on your first day at your school.
FIND OUT MORE:
The best place to start your teaching adventure is on the HESS website. It provides detailed information about working with HESS and living abroad. From there, you can also access our online application form. Visit www.hesseducation.com to find out more! Apply online today! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, SA, AUS, or NZ
2. Bachelor's Degree (in any discipline) OR associate degree accompanied by a TEFL/TESOL certificate
3. One-year commitment
4. Criminal record check
*Due government regulations, we are unable to accept your application if you do not meet all of these criteria.