Package from CNY 16,167 - 22,000/mo. | Teach EFL at Public Schools in BEIJING | Enjoy the benefits of low teaching hours, Mon-Fri schedule, and 91-days' annual holiday! | Apply NOW to learn more!
Public School Teaching Jobs in Beijing
Now hiring for fantastic public school teaching positions in Beijing | Start dates in FEB/MAR or AUG/SEP for teaching vacancies from Grades K-9 | Apply today to find out more!
- Start dates preferred in FEB/MAR or AUG/SEPT (applications are accepted year-round, and other starting dates may be available)
- Monday-Friday schedule
- 16-18 teaching hours per week
- Classes are about 45 minutes long each
- Choose from: Pre-K / Kindergarten, Grades 1-5, or Grades 6-9
- Class sizes: About 50 students
- Textbook: The teacher may select courseware
Live and work in the capital city of the world's most populous country! Sometimes called Peking, China's second largest city (by population after Shanghai) has long been the political, cultural and educational capital of the Middle Kingdom.
Many of China's most famous landmarks can be found in or around the city, including ancient wonders such as the Great Wall of China, the Ming Tombs and the Summer Palace. There are five UNESCO World Heritage Sites in or around Beijing city.
Home to the official national dialect (Mandarin or "Putonghua"), savory Peking duck and Beijing Opera, not to mention world-class shopping and nightlife, Beijing is a Chinese city like no other. A week or a month isn't nearly enough time to soak in all the different sites, sounds and flavors of this vibrant metropolis.
- Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, the United States, or the U.K
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (notarized, apostilled, and authenticated)
- Criminal background check (police check, notarized, apostilled, and authenticated)
- 2-years verifiable classroom teaching experience -OR- a TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA (notarized)
- Excellent physical and mental health
- Salary from CNY 12,000-16,000/month
- Housing allowance or school provided housing
- Lunch provided on work days
- Comprehensive medical and accident insurance
- 11-days' public holiday per year
- Holiday: 4-weeks' winter / 8-weeks' summer
- Airfare allowance 8,000 paid by the completion of contract
How to Apply
- Your CV
- A recent photograph
- Scan copy of your passport information page
- Scan copy of your degree
- Scan copy of your TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Your current location and time zone
- Your earliest available starting date
- Your Skype ID
- Write a description of the job you're applying for in the SUBJECT LINE of the email (e.g. "PUBLIC SCHOOL IN BEIJING" or Job Req. #USBJ17)
To Edit or Delete this posting: