TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Training school in Guangzhou, China. 24hours/week. No office hour. Up to 20,000RMB. 1 month paid holiday. One on 4 with assistant.
BBT invite you to have a Kongfu trip ,looking to develop your English teaching career in China and interested in exploring other areas in the international education?
As an overseas English Teacher, you'll be able to add new teaching skills to your toolset and create your own career path, all while enjoying a fantastic life in Guangzhou.
Video introduction of Guangzhou:
At our school in Guangzhou, we teach a maximum of 24 hours a week without office hour.covering 10 classes with our students ranging from 3-16 years old. Each class is 1.5 hours with younger students coming twice a week and our older students once a week. Our class sizes are one on 4, meaning we really get to know our students and they have the time and attention needed to reach their potential.
Outside the classroom, we track our students' developments and learning needs. We keep in close contact with parents, keeping them up to date on their child’s progress and offering advice on the best course of action to improve further.
We also spend our time planning for our lessons, making full use of BBT material which includes teacher notes, workbooks, flashcards, Interactive material, assessments, songs, and videos, all of which is available from every workspace computer.
=== English Teacher Daily Job Duties ===
① Teach English as a foreign language;
② One on 4 classes in a school equipped with modern technology;
③ Develop and use suitable supplementary study materials;
④ Maintain student and class records;
⑤ Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students;
⑥ Attend and participate in workshops for teachers development offered by the center;
⑦ Normally we work long hours Saturday and Sunday, with shorter days and more flexible working hours during weekdays.
2. Age from 24 to 48is highly preferred.
3. We hope you have experience from classroom or similar activities working with children.
4. We value enthusiasm, commitment, team work, reliability and a positive attitude.
5. We are focused on providing the best English training for our students, both through our classes and continuous teacher development.
BBT English offers it's teachers great benefits:
- 13,000-15,000 Yuan per month during the first year;
- 8,000 RMB Yearly round trip flight allowance;
- 18,000 RMB Prefect Attendance bonus each year;
- 30,000 RMB housing allowance each year ;
- 1000 RMB Yearly Aetna Health insurance;
- Paid holidays - 1MONTH.
- Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival;
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in;
- Orientation and onboarding;
- Free Weekly Chinese lessons;
- Kongfu class guide;
- Professional customized travel itinerary in China.
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit;
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development;
- Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Xuzhou and as part of the world's largest private language school;
- Visa expense reimbursement.
Education, Teaching, Training
English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, ESL, K-12, K-12 Education
Work visa only.
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Chinese phone number:0086 15521005071