TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Kindergarten Teachers Needed in Zhengzhou, Henan---10000 RMB per month+18 hours per week(no office hour)+free apartment+flight allowance+ 8-10 weeks paid holiday
Overview Chenggong College is a private University located in Gongyi. The College is located in Henan Province, the heart of China, which has good access to famous historical sites including the Shaolin Temple, Yellow River, and the birthplace of Tai chi. High speed train access is available to Beijing, Xi’an, or other cities. The College has over 19,000 students and delivers a range of degree programs related to English, Tourism, International Trade, Computing Science and the Financial Service industry. As part of the campus there is a kindergarten that caters to children aged 2 to 5 whose parents teach at the university or live in the community. The kindergarten is looking for a full time, energetic individual to introduce English to these children.
1. Work with children aged 2 to 5 by introducing English in a fun and energetic manner.
2. 18 hours per week.
3. 5 working days per week (Monday to Friday)
4. Class size: on average 20 students
5. Textbook is provided, but its use optional.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Monthly salary of 9000 RMB to 10000RMB (depending on qualifications and experience).*
2. A 'travel allowance' of 2000RMB, paid during the 'Spring Festival' period.
3. One round trip air ticket up to the value of 15,000RMB per contract period
4. Up to eight-weeks paid holiday during the 'Spring Festival' in January and February.
5. Teachers will be entitled to all holidays normally observed in China.
6. Teachers will also be entitled to 2 holidays particular to their religion or nation.
7. Free Chinese teacher who teach you Chinese.
8. All teachers will be supplied with a 2 bedroom flat on-campus: electricity, Internet and filtered drinking water are supplied without charge. All flats come with basic cooking facilities, white goods, furniture, bed linen, two air conditioners (one in the main bedroom and one in the front room), a laundry washing machine, refrigerator, and a desktop computer. The campus includes dining facilities for everyone as well as convenience stores and a couple of coffee shops.
9. An opportunity to experience REAL CHINA.
* The cost of living in this area is such that many of our teachers are able to save between a third and half of their salary every month whilst maintaining a comfortable lifestyle.
1. Citizens of a country in which English is a native language.
2. Between the ages of 18 and 60.
3. Bachelor degree or above.
4. Related teaching experience.
How to Apply:
1. Please send your full CV,
2. The first page of your Passport,
3. Your degree and/or TESOL or TEFL certificate via Email or fax them to us.
4. To email@example.com
5. Phone number: +86 (0)371 64562816 (Julie & Jessie, the secretary of FAO)
Fax number: +86 (0)371 64561276
Should you have any questions about this job, or what it is like to live in this part of China, please do get in touch using the same e-mail address noted above. Contact details of current teachers can also be supplied on request.