TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
KIEL Education is looking for enthusiastic, experienced, and culturally sensitive university graduates to teach at reputable kindergarten, primary, secondary, and high schools throughout China. Teaching positions are available at all class levels, in English as a Foreign Language (EFL), and in the subject-specific fields of Math and Science. Classes are small with motivated students.
We welcome applications from teachers who will:
• Provide engaging and interactive student-focused lessons
• Perform administrative tasks, including student assessment and record keeping
• Commit to a teaching role for one academic year, minimum (renewable contracts are possible)
• Official Chinese working visas
• Competitive salaries
• Reimbursed round-trip airfares
• Paid or subsidized furnished accommodation
• Medical insurance
• Airport pick-up service and hotel stay upon arrival at most locations
• Paid national holidays
Teachers must have:
• English language fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
• B.A. or B.Sc. degrees with two years of teaching experience OR
• B.Ed. degrees OR
• B.A. degrees in English Language or Literature
A recognized TEFL Certification is an advantage.
About KIEL Education:
Kasarda International Enrichment and Language (KIEL Education) was founded in 2015. Our director, Ruth Kasarda, has over thirty years of teaching and high-level administrative experience in the TESL world. KIEL Education helps qualified instructors experience the enriching opportunity of teaching and living abroad. KIEL brings people together internationally by coordinating teacher placement positions with a wide range of high caliber educational institutions. Many of these positions include airfare, language classes, and housing allowances.