TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
American English Workshop is seeking qualified Native English Teachers (NET) to work in Hong Kong. Positions are immediately available. We hire teachers all year round so apply now to join us in making an adventure out of life.
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual playgroup setting or do home tutoring with children and adults.
AEW provides a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement, work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for reliable teachers. We also offer the optional benefit of organizing your housing for you before you even get here.
Ask about our AEW Rewards Program for long-term employees!
- You must be a native English speaker — if English is not your first language, your CV will not be considered
- You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
- You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (we can help you get this if needed)
- You must be good with children
- You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Unless you qualify for holiday work visa)
- 1-2 years teaching experience desired but we will consider fresh graduates or new teachers.
- $19,000-$24,000 HKD/month
- Option to have housing provided (with an offset to your salary)
- Private tutoring opportunities during off hours to increase pay.
- Airfare reimbursement.
- 24 paid holidays per year.
- Work VISA management and sponsorship.
- AEW Rewards Program.
How To Apply:
To apply please submit your resume and photo to email@example.com.
Resumes without a full CV and PHOTO will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview immediately after their resume has been reviewed.
Teachers already in Hong Kong are welcome to apply.