TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Simply English Moscow is currently looking for energetic, professional native English teachers to join our teaching team for the 2016-17 school year.
This position requires being highly flexible, and able to teach in a variety of settings, with different age groups. Our teachers work in some of the best kindergartens, public schools, and private institutions in Moscow. We also offer one-on-one instruction in client’s homes. While our students can be all ages, the vast majority are children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
The contract starts on September 1st, 2016 and runs until May 26th, 2017 although later start in October is possible.
Teachers have a maximum of 25 teaching hours per week. It's a stable schedule with 2 consecutive days off (Friday – Saturday, Saturday – Sunday, or Sunday – Monday). The position is salaried, so cancelations do not affect your pay!
Simply English offers the following benefits:
• A competitive salary, starting at 75,000 rubles a month, depending on qualifications and experience (higher than most other companies in Moscow!)
• Subsidized housing (a comfortable apartment shared with 1 or 2 other Simply English teachers, for a fraction of the cost of Moscow’s high real-estate prices - ask your hiring director for details!)
• Full visa support and processing (we cover all consular fees and visa processing costs!)
• Free monthly transport pass (unlimited rides on metro, bus, trams, and trolley)
• Free health insurance
• 24-hour emergency help line
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
• Free Russian lessons
• Free SIM card for local calling
• Full staff support for the duration of your employment
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
• Performance based bonus at the end of each semester
• Access to our staff planning room, equipped with printer, copier, computer, internet, stories, flashcards, textbooks, and all materials you will need to plan your lessons (plus free coffee, tea, and snacks!)
The ideal candidate will be:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children
• Hold a university degree in any subject
Successful candidates can also look forward to:
• Working in a company which is run collaboratively by Native English speakers as well as Russian staff.
• Career growth opportunities: most of our managers started out as teachers and we are always looking to promote from within!
• Regular Company-sponsored social events!
Note: Teaching certificate is NOT necessary, but qualifications are valued, and when coupled with experience, may lead to higher compensation.
Note: Teachers must pay for their own airfare to Moscow!
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and recent photo! Successful candidates can expect to be contacted for a Skype interview within 1-3 working days.