TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
The New York School of English has a full time teaching position. Teacher needs to report to La Piedad immediately.
We offer the following benefits package:
* Monthly Salary
* Housing package including private bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining area, patio, etc. in teachers’ house
* Classroom: fully furnished
* Paid federal holidays off
* No SATURDAY session requirement
* No MORNING session requirement
* Only AFTERNOONS/EVENINGS Monday through Friday
* It is typical in Mexico for esl teachers to work mornings, evenings, and Saturdays. Split shifts are the norm.
We prefer candidates with the following credentials:
* Native English speaker
* Certificate in ESL, TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL
* ESL teaching experience preferred
We seek individuals with the following attributes:
* Enjoys working with children and teens
* Team player and efficient working independently
* Mature * Respectful * Courteous * Friendly
By email, please forward the following information to be considered. This information will be needed to complete the application.
* Current resume and cover letter
* A recent photo and/or passport photo page
Please forward to:
The New York School of English is a cultural exchange and language center located in La Piedad, Michoacan, Mexico, conveniently situated between Guadalajara and Mexico City.
La Piedad is a city with approximately 70,000 residents, but has an atmosphere and feel of a large town. La Piedad embraces history and cultural tradition, but offers comforts and conveniences of modern day life. This is an excellent location to experience the real Mexico.
Within the city of La Piedad is the Cabadas Bridge, built in the XVIII century and declared a national monument. You can also visit the Las Quintas, El Recuerdo and Cuatro Milpas Spas. Local artisans in La Piedad make shawls which are famous throughout the country. Other attractions include Senor de La Piedad, The Benito Juarez Garden, and The Antique Chapel of San Sebastian, built in 1700.
There are many 'must visit' destinations within an hour or two of La Piedad for the adventurous soul. You will experience the rich culture and landscape of Mexico during your stay in La Piedad.