TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Cloud 9 Preschool is seeking an energetic, creative and sociable preschool teacher who has experience working with young children aged 2-6 years old. Candidates must have a university degree, love playing and working with children, be able to sing, and be a native speaker of English. With good interpersonal skills, you are able to work very well with others and are a team-player.
Our goal at Cloud 9 Preschool is to nurture children in a fun English-speaking environment where they communicate and enjoy various subjects (such as Math, Drama, Science, etc) in English in a natural way.
Starting Date: March 1st, 2019
Salary range: ¥250,000 ~ 280,000/month (first year)
Summer and End of Contract bonuses based on performance
Visa sponsorship available
6 weeks paid vacation / Golden Week, Summer, Obon, Christmas vacation
- Teaching multiple subjects to the children in the preschool course
- Supervising and interacting with children during lunch periods and outdoor play time
- Participating in / Leading morning fitness activities
- Planning craft activities
- Creating teaching resources
- Teaching children aged 3-12 in the afternoon English conversation courses
- Communicating with parents
- Participating in school events such as Sports day, Open School, Halloween party, Christmas party, etc
- Participating in field trips and swimming classes
- Attending and contributing to staff meetings
Accommodation: Teachers have the option of staying in a company-organised apartment located near the school. (3DK)
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining the teaching team at Cloud 9 Preschool. Please understand that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Only successfully screened applicants will be contacted and asked to attend an interview at a mutually convenient time.