TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
Renacimiento is a Private School with 33 years of experience in education.
We are currently recruiting 2 experienced and dedicated English instructors for a full-time position. STARTING May and ENDING on November 30th 2016,
1. Must be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF English.
2. University degree: Bachelor's or Associates degree to teach English as a second language.
3. Should have adequate teaching experience in the English industry and experience with children and teenagers.
4. Must be healthy physically and mentally, your job will start at 6:50 am and finish at 2:30 pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
You must to be willing to work at home, revising homework, exams etc...and planning your work for the week.
5. Please no visible tattoos or piercing, good principles, responsibility and commitment are expected.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher for elementary, middle and high school
2. Salary $600 a month.
1. Paid holidays plus 2 weeks of vacation during the year (June and September)
2. Medical Emergency assistance.
3. Very Comfortable Housing in a secured gated community.
4. You do not need to know Spanish, and if you ]you want to learn a second language we offer free Spanish lessons.
5. Airfare assistance upon successful completion of contract.
Please send you resume or CV and 2 recent photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We do not accept resumes without pictures.
visit our web site