TEFL Jobs Overseas is a complete guide for TEFL jobs, TEFL teachers, TEFL information or TEFL Courses. TEFL Jobs Overseas has many current TEFL jobs for teaching overseas. Before beginning your teaching overseas adventure, you can find any TEFL information you need to help make an informed decision about a TEFL teaching career teaching English overseas.
TEFLjobsoverseas.com encourages users to participate by posting, commenting on submitted links and posts and generally sharing information. To ensure the user experience is as inclusive and enjoyable as possible, the following guidelines must be followed:
1. NO SPAMMING! If you would like to generate some traffic for your website, we'll happily place a Paid Ad link for you.
2. NO TROLLING! Comments should focus on the linked material, not one another. There is nothing wrong with a healthy debate, but threats, personal insults and any other form of defamation or assault will not be tolerated.
3. NO HATE SPEECH! State your opinion, state your case, state just about anything you like but avoid (and possibly seek counselling for) inflammatory statements against particular races, ethnic groups, religions, sexual orientations, etc.
4. NO DOUBLE NEGATIVES! You're English teachers, aren't you not?
5. NOTHING ILLEGAL! Do not urge others to commit illegal acts and do not attempt to facilitate the commission of an illegal act. Use of the site for ANY illegal purpose will be reported to the relevant authorities with all information.
The following material is considered inappropriate:
1. NUDITY: Don't post images of naked people please.
2. SEXUALITY: If a link involves sexuality as it relates to teaching English, by all means discuss it but keep it in context and watch the language. Superfluous or overly gratuitous descriptions will be deleted.
3. GIBBERISH: Make sure it is legible! As teachers and educators, shouldn't we set an example by at least observing the basics in grammar and writing?
4. MIND YOUR MANNERS! Please be civil and try to set an example. Consider this an extension of the classroom with regards to language and decorum.
5. PRIVATE INFORMATION: Do not post names, phone numbers, street addresses, etc. of other people unless they give you verifiable, written permission. You may post your own information.
6. COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL: Do not post anything that is copyrighted to someone else.
7. OTHER STUFF: We probably missed something, so don't try to post it either!
Enjoy the site, enjoy the submissions and enjoy your life. We will you the best as you teach English and travel the world. That's an amazing thing! Celebrate and investigate, collaborate and commiserate, laugh and cry, shake your head and wonder why. That's what TEFL Jobs Overseas is all about.